Access Statement for Cumberwell Country Cottages
Our self catering cottages at Cumberwell Park are converted from an old tythe barn built with access to the front and back of each cottage. We have tried to provide as much information as possible in this statement, if you have any queries please call 01225 869230. We look forward to welcoming you.
- We have our own website www.cumberwellcountrycottages.com
- We have a website and are also listed on Visitbath, Farmstay UK, Visitwiltshire, Wiltshire Farmstay and Visit Bradford on Avon.
- Bookings/Enquiries can be made via the website, email or telephone.
- The nearest bus stop is in the village of Bradford on Avon which is a 20 minutes walk from the cottages.
- The nearest rail station is in the town of Bradford on Avon which is 1.9 miles away; there are taxis at the station.
- Guests are welcome to arrange for their shopping to be delivered direct to the premises.
- The Premises operate A Non Smoking Policy.
Arrival and Car Parking Facilities
- The Cottages are located down the same entrance as Cumberwell Park Golf Club; follow the drive until you see a sign on the wall for Cumberwell Country Cottages.
- Wherever possible, guests will be met on arrival by one of the proprietors and shown into the cottages, however if this is not possible key collection will be arranged prior to arrival.
- There is parking in front of all of the cottages. There is also further parking with access to all the cottages.
- All cottages have a raised step into them, varying from 0mm – 150mm.
- There is spacious ground floor accommodation in all cottages with wide doorway access to all rooms.
- All cottages have a downstairs toilet and wash basin.
- Spacious lounge with ample natural lighting and reading lamps. Flat screen TV freeview, DVD all with remote controls.
- All cottages have double patio doors leading to patio areas.
- Bedrooms have ample area around the bed. Flat screen digital TV, DVD with remote control.
- Bathroom has a wide access with turning space for a wheelchair. Bath with overhead shower, low level toilet and sink with a low level mirror above.
- Kitchens have electric hobs and oven.
- Microwaves on work surfaces.
- Integrated fridge with freezer box.
- Kitchens have work surfaces with low and high level fitted cupboards.
Ground and Gardens
- The cottages are located at the end of a gravel drive with parking at the front. There is parking for several cars in the courtyard and additional parking round the back of the cottages.
- Each cottage has its own individual patio area with a communal grass area. There is a large grass orchard area just beyond the cottage rockery.
- All Cottages are non-smoking.
- Pets may be accepted by prior arrangement with the owners.
- Fire assembly point is by the reception area.
- Information folder can be produced in varying font sizes from 7 – 18 pitch (can be increased on request).
- Light switches and power points are at a sensible height to reach from sitting and standing position.
- Mobile Phone reception is generally good (Network dependent).
- Local Taxi Co. 01225 868111 – Ashley Cabs
- Bath and Bristol Mobility Centre 0800 783 4119 www.bristolsmobilitycentre.co.uk
- Wiltshire Medical Services – If You Require Medical Assistance Out Of Hours (Weekends, Bank Holidays and Weekends) Telephone 01249 456530
- Proprietor: Mr Adrian James.
- Other contacts Marian James, Alistair James and Charlie James.
- Address : Cumberwell Country Cottages, Great Cumberwell Farm, Bradford-on-Avon, Wiltshire, BA15 2PQ.
- Telephone No. 01225 869230/862521 (Proprietors at Cumberwell Country Cottages).
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.cumberwellcountrycottages.com
- Local Taxi No. 01225 868111
- Local public transport Traveline (Buses & Trains) – 08706 082608
- Local Tourist Information Centre TIC 01225 865797