Gable Cottage – New for 2021
Set in a quiet and peaceful rural location Gable Cottage is a 5 bedroom cottage sleeping up to 10 people, with one of the bedrooms on the ground floor to accommodate those with accessibility needs.
All rooms are equipped with en-suite facilities and all bedrooms have their own 20″ flat screen LCD television with Freeview.
The cottage has a fully equipped kitchen including Microwave, Sandwich Toaster and George Foreman Grill.
Prices From £1400 Per Week
Short Breaks Available
Flexible Check In Day
- 5 Ensuite Bedrooms
- Including 1 Ground Floor Bedroom for those with accessibility needs
- Sleeps up to 10 people
- Large open plan kitchen, dining and living area
- Quiet and peaceful rural location
- Close to Bath and Bradford On Avon
- Underfloor downstairs heating
- All linen and towels provided for your stay
- Utility room with washing facilities
- Free Laundry Facilities Available
- Ensuite Bedrooms
- 20″ Flat Screen LCD Televisions in bedrooms
- LCD Television in living area with Freeview, DVD & Hi-Fi
- Fully equipped kitchen including Microwave, Sandwich Toaster and George Foreman Grill
- Cottage has its own Patio with Garden Furniture
- BBQ available on request
- Open all year round
- 36 hole championship golf course and 9 hole par3 golf course on site
- Flexible arrival and departure days
- 2 night weekend breaks available
- Parking – Ample parking near to the cottages
- Free Wifi
- No Smoking in the cottage
Weekly Rates – Friday to Friday in U.K pounds (£) | Short breaks available – please contact for information.
|2 January - 12 February||2000||4 June - 16 July||2650|
|12 February - 19 February||2000||16 July - 3 September||3000|
|19 February - 26 March||2000||3 September - 22 October||2650|
|26 March - 19 April||2650||22 October - 29 October||3000|
|19 April - 28 May||2650||29 October - 17 December||2000|
|28 May - 4 June||2650||17 December - 31 December||3000|
To reserve Gable Cottage select the available date above or visit our Booking Page or if your
enquiry is urgent please call us on 01225 869230 or 07967 444505.